5 Reasons You Should Drink Matcha Green Tea Every Day
Everywhere you look there is always the “latest trends” in health and fitness. No matter what the trend of the week is, you can guarantee it promises to be the best product on the market and will give you the results of celebrities and movie stars.
Now, I don’t know everything about health and fitness, but I am learning.
And one of the things I’ve discovered is that the best way to get to where you want to be with health and fitness (or anything else) is to do your research and really understand what it is that you’re taking. Not only that, but what it will do for you. If you want to change your body inside and out and live a healthy life, nothing you take is going to do that for you quickly – and if it does, it’s probably not healthy for you to begin with.
Improving your health is a lifestyle change. Yes, it is a slow process. But it is absolutely worth it. You’ll be glad it’s slow because it will last.
One thing I’ve wanted to try for a long time now is matcha green tea. Matcha green tea is the actual tea leaves themselves ground up into a powder. The benefit of this is you will get all the nutrients in your tea unlike just a regular green tea bag. It can be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Below, I’ve listed just a handful of benefits of matcha green tea: specifically, the 5 reasons you should drink 1-2 cups of it every day. To read more into it, make sure to check out MatchaSource for more information and for different kinds of matcha to keep in your home.
Tip: I like to have mine as a latte… Simply mix the matcha with almond milk and serve either hot or iced. So good!
The 5 Health Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
- Matcha is loaded with antioxidants. (One glass of matcha is equivalent to 10 glasses of green tea when it comes to nutritional and antioxidant value.)
- Provides vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids in a way no other green tea can (like Vitamin C, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc and Magnesium, to name a few).
- Promotes concentration and clarity without the nervous energy found in coffee – great for an afternoon pick me up!
- Helps boost your metabolism and burns body fat.
- Detoxifies your body naturally and effectively.
These are a few of the reasons why you should incorporate Matcha green tea into your daily routine…
How do YOU like to drink your matcha? Leave a comment below 🙂