Sriracha Veggie Pizza
If you haven’t noticed by now, the last few posts I’ve done were mostly snack foods… And with Super Bowl around the corner, I wanted to give you all as many options as possible!
Not only is it almost game day, but we’re a few months aways from spring break (and summer right after that) – and you know what that means? More get-togethers, barbecues, graduations, and parties.
With these next few months approaching – especially with nicer weather – there are way more social gatherings happening. It’s awesome to have snack options like this one here to bring to someones house to ensure that you stay on track while also bringing something really tasty that everyone will enjoy!
This Sriracha veggie pizza ain’t your typical veggie pizza… Made with a base of reduced-fat crescents (still buttery and delish!), with a protein-filled Sriracha ranch spread, and topped with your favorite veggies, you can’t go wrong with this one.
In other words – this is one veggie pizza that everyone will love 😉
TIP: If you don’t like spicy, just take out the Sriracha and chili powder and add a little more ranch seasoning (to taste).
Pair this veggie pizza with a great low calorie cold beer and your all set for your next event!
Sriracha Veggie Pizza Ingredients:
4 oz. light plain cream cheese, softened
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
2 1/2 tsp. hidden valley ranch dry seasoning
4 tsp. Sriracha
1/2 tsp. chili powder
2 tubes of reduced fat crescent rolls (only use 14 crescents)
1/2 head of broccoli
1/2 head of cauliflower
2-3 green onions, chopped
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a large baking sheet spray with cooking spray, take crescents out of the tube and roll flat.
- Place them on baking sheet and press together to make one big piece (like a pizza crust).
- You should use only 14 crescents total to fill a large cookie sheet (See picture below).
- Place into the oven and cook for about 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
For the Sriracha Spread:
- In a small bowl stir together softened cream cheese and greek yogurt, until fully combined.
- Add in ranch, sriracha, and chili powder, stir together until incorporates.
- Place in fridge until ready to use.
To Build the Veggie Pizza:
- Once pizza crust is cooled, evenly spread the sriracha yogurt mixture on-top of the crust.
- Add your preferred veggies evenly and then sprinkle with green onions.
- Cut pizza into 18 squares.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Serving Size: 2 squares of veggie pizza
Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 23 g
Sugar: 7 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 438 mg
Protein: 7 g