Irish Roasted Potatoes
We all get stuck in the routine of making the same dishes week after week.
For me, it’s making the same two side dishes with everything – usually potato wedges (or sweet potato fries, which are amazing as well!).
But sometimes just by mixing up the flavors you use can make a whole new dish! This seasoning mix was one I found based off an Irish potato recipe, which sold me.
All I did was add in some chopped carrots and onions (honestly it was what I had in my fridge, so you can use whatever sounds good to you!), tossed them in olive oil, put in the oven and Bam…
You have an Irish roasted potatoes side dish that is full of flavor, savory and a very filling dish.
2-3 medium potatoes, cubed
1 yellow onion, sliced
3 carrots, chopped
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. dill weed
juice of half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Prep all the potatoes and veggies, leave the skins on the potatoes and wash them, then cube into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut the onion into about 1/2-1 inch pieces, then wash and peel carrots and chop into 1 inch pieces.
- Add all veggies and potatoes into a large bowl, add olive oil, garlic powder, salt, paprika, and dill. Toss to fully coat each piece.
- Prep a baking sheet, line with and spray with cooking spray, pour veggies and potatoes onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top and put into the oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping every 10 minutes to make sure each piece is nice and browned.
The Testosterone Chef is a cookbook all about eating in a way that supports your hormones. With 90+ recipes for both men and women, there's something for everyone in here...
Click here to check it out!