Grilled Asparagus and Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese
If you would have asked a few years ago if I would be eating goat cheese I would say you were crazy! But over the last few years I have really opened myself up to trying new things. One of my good friends introduced me to goat cheese and I’m so glad she did.
This grilled asparagus and mushroom salad with goat cheese recipe is light, but full of flavor – and what we all love to hear… it’s easy! This pairs great with some grilled chicken or fish and is a sure crowd pleaser.
1 bunch of asparagus (trimmed)
1 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
1 container baby bella mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp. unsalted butter
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
1 tsp. lemon zest
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on grill for approximately 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- In a pan, heat butter on medium heat until melted.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to pan and cook for about 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When asparagus is done place on serving platter and top with mushrooms, crumbled goat cheese and lemon zest.
The Testosterone Chef is a cookbook all about eating in a way that supports your hormones. With 90+ recipes for both men and women, there's something for everyone in here...
Click here to check it out!