Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters
Any time chocolate and peanut butter come together it is a no brainer for me! These delicious little chocolate peanut butter clusters came together one afternoon when I just wanted something sweet without going overboard.
The good thing is that this recipe has only a few ingredients and they are most likely ones you already have.
Fair warning though: once you try them, you won’t be able to JUST have one… But that’s ok! They’re only 100 calories apiece, so enjoy!
1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats (not instant)
1/4 cup peanut butter (I used all natural Skippy peanut butter)
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- First measure out the peanut butter and put in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt peanut butter and honey for about 30 seconds (you want it to be a soupy consistency).
- In a medium bowl combine oats and peanut butter. Mix until completely combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a tablespoon, scoop out clusters and place on baking sheet. (Each cluster is approximately 1 rounded tbsp.)
- This should make about 16 clusters.
- Place baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- To make the topping put the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt in intervals of 20 seconds, stirring until completely melted.
- Take a tbsp and top each cluster with chocolate.
- Put baking sheet in fridge again for another 30 minutes (or until chocolate is hardened).
Servings: 16 clusters
Serving Size: 1 cluster
Fat: 5 g
Carbs. 14 g
Sodium: 18 mg
Sugar: 6 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 2 g