Finally right? How about starting the weekend off right with this beauty…
Nothing like Friday night with a nice juicy burger, potato wedges… And you know what, maybe even an ice cold beer (like a little summer shandy)!
My husband and I eat ground turkey 1-2 times per week, so we’re always looking for some way to spruce it up…
Luckily I love to cook and I’m always on the lookout for more ideas, so we never really get sick of what we’re eating.
That said, these BBQ ranch cheddar turkey burgers are so easy to make, yet absolutely delicious. As you can see, we topped ours with baked onion rings to really make it special.
Give this recipe a try and it believe me – it will not disappoint!
1 pound ground turkey
1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley Ranch (dry mix)
3 garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper
2-3 green onions, chopped (optional)
sliced cheddar cheese
baked onion rings
- Preheat grill or skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, ranch mix, garlic, green onions (optional), salt and pepper and mix until all incorporated.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and make 4 equal patties (1/4 pound each).
- We cooked ours on the stovetop for about 5-7 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- When burgers are done you can top with cheese, bbq sauce – and of course some baked onion rings!
Serving Size: 1 burger (without toppings)*
Fat: 8 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Sodium: 625 mg
Sugar: 0 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 22 g
* See baked onion rings nutrition here.